Recent equipment you hated, thought overpriced

Enough with the glowing accounts and positivity. What equipment have you bought in the last couple of years that you either just hated or thought sounded good but was significantly overpriced? Dish it out.
jult52
Geoffkait said.. "My guess is people are suspicious and superstitious."

Yeah... and some people used to think the world was flat and masterbating would make you go blind!

I'll call it for what it is...ignorance..plain and simple.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy,Horatio". (W.Shakespeare)
IF there is a rich and dumb audiophile market out there, I suppose someone will serve it.

Rich and smart do not always go hand in hand so I suspect there is such a market out there to target and scoring in that market is probably not all that hard in that the people would by definition be dumb (and rich). Actually probably pretty smart from a $$$s perspective to target that market. Smart people can be a pain in the arse and poor people probably have other priorities.

Would not be for me though. There is this ethics thing that my parents managed to ingrain in me that prevents me from taking advantage even of rich people who are fortunate yet perhaps not very bright, much less the poor..... Damn!

On the bright side, one less sin this year to repent......
Geoffkait involved in a discussion concerning the viability of tweaks? Unbelievable.