Solid State amp with wide soundstage

So I bought a tube amp for a project and fell in love with the elbow room tubes give each musician. Unfortunately, because I listen to a lot of electronic music, the amp just doesn't give me the slam in the low end and the detail up top that I love. So please recommend a solid state amp that gives the best, widest soundstage. Budget $1000 used. Speakers Revel M20s.

Thanks.
dhcod615c
Perhaps add a sub for low end slam ... ACI or REL. Both can be had under $1000. A high powered (100+), detailed solid state amp for under $1000 is a difficult find. You might get power, or fidelity, but probably not both at that price.
for a grand the pass labs aleph-3 is the best out there.
read the reviews.check all the awards.listen to one if you can.dont be fooled by the 30wpc rating.plays loud with my 92dB speakers.great bass too.some say the bass is crap with the aleph series.I say it sounds realistic.ever hear the bass of a mega-watt krell?? doesnt sound realistic to me.it may crack your cement foundation but it doesnt sound natural.
get a pass aleph-3 and hear how music really sounds.
I had a huge solid-state stage with a McCormack DNA-1 Deluxe driven by a Golden Tube SEP-2 pre (or SEP-3). Cables are what really made it happen though: Kharma KRC 1A silver cord on the CD, XLO Type10a on the pre, Custom Power Model 11 on the amp. Other cables didn't stage as well but had better tonal balance. All this stuff was relatively inexpensive.
i'm w/tweekerman on the electrocompaniet amps. a pair of excellent aw60ftt's were advertized here on a-gon for $1200 - a steal at the price. no typical solid-state sound here. all the detail, w/no harshness or grain. works great w/tubed preamps, too...

dave99's recommendation of pass amps is good also, but i'd go for one w/more juice - those m20's aren't efficient enuff for 30wpc, imo... and, *real* slam will be difficult w/*any* amp - those speakers yust don't go low enuff...

doug s.