Solid State amp with wide soundstage

So I bought a tube amp for a project and fell in love with the elbow room tubes give each musician. Unfortunately, because I listen to a lot of electronic music, the amp just doesn't give me the slam in the low end and the detail up top that I love. So please recommend a solid state amp that gives the best, widest soundstage. Budget $1000 used. Speakers Revel M20s.

Thanks.
dhcod615c
I had a huge solid-state stage with a McCormack DNA-1 Deluxe driven by a Golden Tube SEP-2 pre (or SEP-3). Cables are what really made it happen though: Kharma KRC 1A silver cord on the CD, XLO Type10a on the pre, Custom Power Model 11 on the amp. Other cables didn't stage as well but had better tonal balance. All this stuff was relatively inexpensive.
i'm w/tweekerman on the electrocompaniet amps. a pair of excellent aw60ftt's were advertized here on a-gon for $1200 - a steal at the price. no typical solid-state sound here. all the detail, w/no harshness or grain. works great w/tubed preamps, too...

dave99's recommendation of pass amps is good also, but i'd go for one w/more juice - those m20's aren't efficient enuff for 30wpc, imo... and, *real* slam will be difficult w/*any* amp - those speakers yust don't go low enuff...

doug s.
I agree, Doug. The guy needs the Revel F30 fed by Aleph 2s.
I found that to be a GREAT combo.
This may be a bit out of your price range, but try the Plinius 8200. I have this integrated with my M-20s and I really like it. The amp is 175wpc (in New Zealand), so I think it may be closer to 200 or more here. I've seen them on AA used for as low as $1500. I have a cheaper sub (a Klipsch sw-12... which will be replaced when funds allow), and it helps with the bottom end. Although, I really like the sound without the sub.... I think the Plinius helps to push those speakers a little harder. Anyway, hope that helps. Let me know what you decide on.

Dan