Integrated Amp for Girlfriend?

Hi Folks:
I want to get an integrated amp for my girlfriend and would value any advice or recommendations. I hope to spend anywhere from $400 to $800 and am open to new or used stuff. I'm particularly interested in an aesthetically cool looking unit - I am considering the Blue Circle CS integrated, for example. She would be very open to tube designs too(she loves my tube gear). Thanks!
John.
128x128outlier
I am broken record on this int., but you can not go wrong with a used LFD Mistral, about $500. Very attractive and sweet sounding.
Please send pic of your girlfriend to help decide if it worth the trade for my intergrated amp ;c)
She's losing her job, and you're messing around looking at dinky little slim-line boxes? Quit playing cheap and get her a C-J CAV-50 or a VTL IT-85, if you want to keep her past the unemployment checks!
-As long as she can get by with only 15 watts/channel. You'll need easy to drive speakers but the amp is very nice sounding and the investment is minimal.

The unit will accept high output phono cartidges so a turntable is possible. The line section is passive- theres a total of 8 tubes in the unit.

By rebuilt: new power supply filter caps and new coupling caps in the output section. Find a decent set of 6BQ5s or else put in new ones. Set up right, the amp is very reliable. Set up poorly and you'll be pulling your hair out.

The fun part is it'll totally give the new integrated amps a run for the money- it has the best sounding output transformers Dyna made.
The Musical Fidelity A3 is great and can be found for about $700-$750 here on the gon. BTW it looks great too.