who repairs sonic frontiers?

I am tempted to buy a used sonic frontiers tube power amp(the Power one).This would be my first time with tubes and I worry who would fix the amp if it needed repair since I understand the manufacturer has gone out of business.
Also, can anybody recommend a good (but not too expensive) preamp to go with the Power one?
rrm
I sent my 100 lbs power3 to Canada for service last year before i sold it.. it was no different than sending them to let's say California. Call SF, they will tell you how to do it.... the amp was sent back to me on a promised date..
Don't use UPS as they will hit you up for customs "brokerage fees" and these can be steep. Consider shipping the cost of doing business. I have a Line 1 and am very happy with it. If you Americans keep buying enough good hi-fi stuff from us then maybe we can stop using Monopoly money as a currency here. Yes it is a conspiricy and the fifth column (consumer electronics) is moving in. We want your warmer winter weather. That's the real reason there are so many Canucks playing UT: it's too damn cold outside.

I had a good laugh at it all. One correction - 80% of us are on our border! Peace.
LOL!!!! Yer aw'right Cosmic. Your welcome to my Illinois winter anytime; I'm trying to make my way back to the Southern States. Hope to see you in UT land sometime.

lex (lexicon). Guess that needs to be changed now to Sonic Frontiers Line 1. I love mine as well.
I just had my Line 2 serviced. Sonic Frontiers (Audiostream) picks up the units across the border and brings them into Canada. No problems. Took about 3 weeks total -- 1 week shipping to NY, 1 week servicing, 1 week return. Shipping was $30 each way from Florida. Excellent service too.
Mdomnick,
Have you done any tube rolling yet and if so, what tubes?
Chances of seeing me in UT are slim to none - I'm getting too old to have reflexes fast enough to play that. Diablo2 and Strategy games are about my speed. I have some relatives in California, Missouri, and Jersey - all of which probably have warmer winter than Illinois. But I can guarantee you that my winter is far and away colder but without the humidity you likely get from the great lakes.