Bryston B60 or old 3B + .5B

I am buying my first amp/preamp, and like Bryston for reputation/warranty. Looking at the prices of used Brystons on here. Recommendations on which I'll be happier with:

1. Bryston B60R integrated - $900 - $1100
2. 20-year-old Bryston 3B amp $345 + .5B Preamp $300

For almost $400 cheaper I could have separates (albeit without remote I'm guessing), but the stuff is older and I have no idea how it would sound.
matt8268
I've owned lots of Bryston over the past 25 years. The B60 is the one that I'll never part with. A classic!
For what ever it's worth I think Bryston's 3BST is the best product value they ever made.
For whatever it's worth, I personally would go for the B60. You get your remote that you want, it is supposed to have basically the same preamp section from the BP-20, if you decide to bi-amp depending upon your speakers you can add a 3B for the bass later.

The next advantage is to use it for a while and upgrade to an outboard amp for the mains and use its built in amp for surrounds on HT.

I went into a store at one point where a friend work to audition the ML SL3's when they first came out. After listening for a bit I went over the the stack of gear. I thought I was listening to separates. My friend Joe came along and told me it was the B60. What's that? It's a new integrated amp Bryston launched a while ago. I was in awe. When I first looked at this unit I actually thought it was a preamp until seeing the air vents in the sides. Great way to go with lots of room for expansion. I was very impressed.

Jas