SS amps that sound like tubes?

I am looking for a solid state amp that you feel sounds like a tube amp with a 150 to 250 wpc power output rating. The amp must have high current capability. Price range new or used $3000 maximum. I have heard that GamuT amps offer a lush tube like sound although one reviewer stated the amp clipped when playing at loud volume levels. I have heard that Sonogy makes an amp that compares to the BAT VK-75 tube amp. Sonogy is little known amp company from New Jersey.

Thanks for your input and suggestions.
bigkidz
Plinius SA... amps are good with low impedance speakers and able to produce tube-like... ah,, forgetabout tube-like it's simply great and natural. They tend to be bright with 8Ohm speakers or if the speakers are too efficient >90dB.

GamuT D200 is also great amp. You might also try out SS BAT VK500 that somewhat have BAT "signature" and also "presence".
I too have heard the Gamut D200 is unbelievably transparent, but I have not heard one yet.

Of the amps I've heard/owned, the pass labs aleph series and the ayre v-1x are the most tubelike sounding of solid state amplifiers. The ayre would be a good choice for your high power needs. I am using mine with the notoriously power hungry eidolon speakers to excellent result. I would like to try out a monster (i.e 250watts+) tube amp with this setup some day.

The ayre sounds like 1/2 solid state and 1/2 tube. The he instrument textures and harmonics are correct, it has a sense of space and presence, but it's not as liquid as a tube amp. It's also more transparent and a gazillion times more powerful than any tube amp I've heard. It's the only solid state amp I've heard that I MIGHT 'blindfolded' guess is a tube amp. No transistor grain whatsoever.
BAT VK500. Best amp I've heard (and now own) and with electrostatics the only SS amp I've heard that makes smooooooooth music that makes me smile. The VK500 can be had for ~$2500 used and well worth the money.
If you ever listen to a great tube amp you would say that no SS sounds remotely close to that real tube effect. Many claim to for selling purposes and many great ss amps are listed here but no cigar.