I Need to Mount Amps ON WALL+++

Any suggestions for racks that are designed to mount on the wall? This is the only solution to keep expensive , hot components away from the prying hands of my two youngsters. I have looked through a few catalogues (audio advisor, music direct) with no luck. I suppose I could rig a floor rack........thank you....Mark
mythtrip
How about commercial product display shelving? Maybe Granger or any local company that supplies cases or shelving for commercial retail stores or restaurants. Or, you could just send your children to boarding school for the next few years! Either way, Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Depends on the weight of the amp(s), how important decor is to you, and whether you're in a house or apartment/condo. I have several suggestions for you either way.... oh and if you are in a house one option to consider.

If you have your system on the main floor of your house you could always install the amps on the floor below, under your speakers. Drill a hole through the floor behind each speaker and you have a very elegant solution. This would make for a long interconnect BUT short speaker wires. Assuming there's no WAF issues on the floor below (and there IS a floor below) and you can install your amps any way you see fit, it's worth tackling.
No time like the present to begin serious behavior modification training. Much cheaper, and far longer lasting. It's really amazing how fast children can catch on to things, when presented with proper training.

It's also amazing how fast children will learn how to train you, instead of you training them.

When they move a chair over to the amp, and climb up to touch them, are you going to then hang the amps from the ceiling?

Now is the time for these youngsters to learn their boundaries. I can teach an 8 week old puppy to not touch things. Certainly you can teach your children to leave your stereo alone.
Take a look at the Magro 24.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?accsrack&1043803459

On second thought, the poles just might be too big an attraction to the little ones.
Mythtrip, I use a tall cabinet with solid sides and doors that lock, I've removed the back panel to help with heat disipation and keep the unit very slightly away from the back wall, other than a line conditioner only the amp resides there. High above there are shelves for lighter equipment.
Twl, I've discussed this before. Many of us have unusual cirmcumstances that don't benefit from your catch all suggestion. BTW, I used to train dogs for a living.