I Need to Mount Amps ON WALL+++

Any suggestions for racks that are designed to mount on the wall? This is the only solution to keep expensive , hot components away from the prying hands of my two youngsters. I have looked through a few catalogues (audio advisor, music direct) with no luck. I suppose I could rig a floor rack........thank you....Mark
mythtrip
I'm a steel fabricator by trade. I can build anything for a price. I've built brackets to suspend NHT 2.5i's from the walls. All my own speaker stands and audio racks over the years. Sounds like a simple shelf to me. Send me some dimensions (including weight), and let me know what your walls are made of.

David.
TWL is right on target!!!
Children can learn not to touch, mine did. It's also good for them.
You could always get an audio cabinet with ventilation and a lockable door.
Yeah, I agree. Tie a scorpion to your tonearm or place a thousand upturned, sharpened brass cones around the audio rack. The kids WILL learn.
thanks for the good suggestions, guys, i think commercial shelving is the way I will go. My amps arent too heavy, and I am a good handyman. And TWL, i bet you dont have kids. By the way, this is the second time you have scolded me out here, the first was for a MC/MM post. You said the answer was already posted a day earlier. Keep it up, we need characters like you.....happy holidays to all....Mark
Mythtrip, if you insist on the shelving, perhaps you can tie the power cord into a loose knot around a bracket or something.