2 Classe ca 100's vs 1 Classe ca 200 ?

I am debating on buying 1 claase ca 200, or 2 classe 100's using them in mono, I will be driving aerial 7B's, looking for advise on this, thanks
128x128samski
I could be wrong but I think Classe put the CA series technology of UHC (ultra high current) in 200's and up. They also claim the difference in amperage from lower to higher also deals with higher quality parts. I know I've got 1 ca200 and have been very satisfied for several years driving Thiels.
What do you all think of Classe amps? I've never evaluated the stuff critically, but it has always seemed such an attractive value from a watts per dollar perspective, plus good apparent build quality and nice looks. How does it stack up sonically with something like the Pass X series amps, Levinson, etc? Is it in the same league?
Drubin,
I am wondering the same thing myself. I am considering the purchase of a pair of CAM 200 monos to power my Magnepan MGIIIA's. The price seems attractive enough. I will be setting up an audition of them within the next few days.
i almost purchased a classe amp(s) to go with my classe preamp and cd player but in the end decided to go with a pair of odyssey monoblock amps. very similiar sound, but saved $$$$ compared to the ca-201, ca-301 and the cam monoblocks.
Samski, I own two CA-150's that power Aerial 8's and have found the match to be very satisfying. The folks at Overtures Audio and a fellow from Texas ,Jeff Wiseman, made the suggestion and the results are that you never run out of power and the dynamics are great. The Aerial's love power but clean power and the best front end you can afford. Steve P.S. The cables are important as you are well aware. SAL