Need Headphone amp under $300?

I'm in need of headphone amp under $300. I'll be buying some cans in the future as well.(Sennheiser HD-580's / Beyerdynamic DT-880 or AKG K-501's ?) Prefer to stick w/SS. Creek is coming out a new model, the OBH-21 I believe. Sumiko makes a model as well. Anyone familiar w/these models or could you recommend something else in this price range. Thanks, Bill.
128x128kotta
Headromm Home is ss, can be purchased used for about $300, has crossfield circuit. Sounds great w/my HD 600s.
Ditto MF X-CAN V2 with Senn HD600s. I have read that upgrading the cable to the phones improves the sound too but haven't tried that tweak...yet!
I've also got the x-can with the senn hd 600's. It sound's velvety smooth to me.
After much research, I decided to order a Meta-42 based home headphone amp from JMTAudio.com. Jon's work and reputation seem outstanding from what I could tell. I was sort of leaning towards a Creek OHB-11, but w/the cost of an upgraded power supply(OBH-2)the total cost was more than the headphone amp I purchased (Meta-42 home w/Elpac reg. power supply.) I felt for this money this would be a better choice. Haven't decided on the cans I would eventually buy. I was thinking (always dangerous!) the amp purchase should come first, then after break-in, audition cans which sound the best with this headphone amp. I'll post some auditional comments in the future.