Come On, Zeus-ers, How Does the Big Rogue Sound?

Is that thing a monster or what?

I just sold my Quicksilver Audio V4s powered by the Quicksilver Audio (QSA) Preamp. Hey, for the price, QSA is a great investment. Anyway, I thought I was going to simplify - yea, right!

I am thinking about the Rogue Zeus powered by the Rogue 99 Magnum - hey, that's simplifying, right, monoblocks simplified to something I heard is shipped to the consumer on a pallet :0!!!

So, what's the question? How does it sound?
tgibbonseb59
I'm sure it's great. The only thing stopping me is the weight of the amp at 200 pounds!
The Zeus truly is a God among amps. I replace ARC VTM 200's with the Zeus. It bested the ARC monoblocks in every way. Especially the midrange. You can not beat the sound of midrange in triode mode.

Jeff
I have had the Zeus for about 5 months now. It has all the power one would need and offers you the flexibility between triode and ultra linear (which I tend to prefer in most cases)as well.
The sound is less "tubey" than you may imagine, given the grip that the amp provides.
I can only provide comparisons. The top is certainly less grainy than my Plinius amps, the midrange excellent - and the bass really is so dependent on your speakers and the room as for me to offer any comment would be useless.
I use KT88s - am not sure what they come with standard and also have changed the input tubes.
I use an Audio Aero CD player running directly into them.
OK, surely there MUST be a few more Zeus owners out there that can "chime in" ?

Wonder how it compares to something like the Cary V12R's, or Jolida JD3000A??

Anyone??