Please share views on Coincident MP 300B.

I am putting together a tube based vinyl playback audio system. I am leaning towards Coincident Total Victory speakers. I am debating between the ASL Hurricanes and a yet to be determined SET amp. I have heard good things about the MP 300B. Can anyone share experience with this?
banjofan
I have just purchased a quad set of the new KR Audio 300b BXLS's.

Upon first listen this tube is incredible. The bass is as tight as I could want and the highs go to points I didn't know I could hear.

I will give you a follow up in the near future.
I have the MP300b for two years.Replace the 300B to one TJ 300B is a must, but the change of caps too. First I put Hovland (too dry). Then the dymanicap. The improvement was so much so 300B replacement and much cheaper. With my Totals Eclipse the bass is oustandig. What 300B do you find better: TJ or KR?
I have now sold my MP 300B, and I miss it already. It was great with the KR300b's, excellent bass, nice highs, and lush in the mids. I preferred the KR to the Sophia tubes.

I now have an Atma-Sphere M60. It does some things better, like more transparent (no transformers), faster attacks, and a little louder. They are two totally different sounds, pick your poison. I could have lived with either.
Cousinbilly1, are you more happy now? It sounds like you are adjusting yourself to the sound, and that it will take time.

I have a pair of AtmaSphere M60, and will say that they don't sound like any normal tube amp, the sound is very different. Am I correct to assume you feel that the Coincident 300B amp was warmer and more lush and romantic? I realize you put forth your feelings, but can you go a little deeper for me please so that I can understand a bit better?

Thank you,
Joe
I have now done a bit of tube rolling, and I think I have it.

There is a synergy between the M60's and the Total's. The Total's may have a high back EMF, so the output impedence of the M60's is a good combo.

I think I can critique cables, tubes, and sources more easily with this combination than with the Coincident 300b set. But, more importantly, I seem to listen for hours on end. I am trying to critique the whole stereo, but the music keeps getting in the way.

My favourite part of the OTL experience is the speed and transparency. The M60 will likely stay for a while.