Anyone heard of DK design group?

I have seen the DK VS-1 Reference Integrated Amplifier up for auction both here and on ebay. For the price and from the picture it looks great. However, No mention anywhere else aside from the company website:

http://www.dkdesigngroup.com/newdk/index.asp

Any comments from anyone
d1575
I noticed these on Ebay a couple of months ago. I checked the past auctions and came to a conclusion. The person on ebay selling the items did some serious shill bidding.It was so bad at some points.. the same ghost bidder bid 21 times in one auction LOL.His magic number was always $900.00. It was so obvious I completely lost interest. He used three ghost bidders frequently. Too bad... people like this hurt a company's reputation.
Regarding the VS-1 integrated, here's an excerpt of an email I received from the dealer:

"In terms of clarity, let me say that it is the most amazing amplifier in this regard. It just sounds amazing, and it is hard for me to hide my enthusiasm. We have several other integrated amps like the Levinson and the MF Nu-Vista and kW500, and also the Jeff Rowland Conbcerto and the VS-1 Mk.2 sounds better then all those amps. You are asking if the tubes limit clarity, well the VS-1 Mk.2 has more clarity then the Levinson or the Rowland amps and those are pure solid state designs. Also, the VS-1 Mk.2 has much better bass than those amps. Especially with classical music when you listen to very complex passages, the other amps tend to compress a little bit, you don't realize that they compress until you hook up the VS-1 Mk.2. With the DK amp for example when the music starts to grow louder, it grows louder with the music than the other amps even though you have not touched the volume control. This quality of the amp just gives you goosebumps when you listen to it. The music sounds really effortless and extremely detailed without any electronic edge or glare whatsoever."
I just recieved a VS1 MKII today, and let me first say
I have never ever ever!!! heard a better amp in my life!
How they did it I do not know. But even stone cold BN,
it is in a total different class than my Spectron digtal
amp & EE Mini Max combo.
From the iron fist bass to the unbelievable transparent
midrange & airy delicate highs, it is just amazing.
I will update further as it breaks in. But I can tell you
I have owned a lot of amps & pre amps so I know what I
am hearing. A winner of biblical proportions!
And btw...imaging & soundstage are unreal.
Stay tuned.
Thanks Telescoper - good to hear your comments - do keep us abreast! I've got one coming Tuesday...

What are your speakers and front end??
I take it you're hearing the stock tubes in the VS-1??
Your gonna love it!! Even regular tv sounds so much better!
The dynamics are incredible and it is so darn musical.
I hate to rant on, but it is truly something special.
One bummer (easy to fix) is it does not fit all the way
into my rack. My rack is exactly 9 1/4" and it has a lip
at the front of the amp that sticks up about 1/32 to high.
:o)Oh well it will have to stick out for a little while.
It's a monster of an amp.

I am using a Audio Note CD 2.1x cdp & Hyperion HPS 938's,
Shunyata & Michael Wolff pc's, & WireWorld silver ic's.

Let me know when you get yours & what you think.