Krell Reliability?

I have heard a lot about many problems encountered with any Krell equipment.
Even their kps 25sc pre/CD Player and cx series arrived already badly built from its box.

Any comments?
128x128tomer_tsin
Hi Jond,

Yesterday I got my second Fpb 400cx (the first was broken), it arrived badly built from its box. My KPS 25sc stop to work 3 days ago (second time!!!).
What's the purpose of your answer? It feels like you work at Krell, am I right?

You can see my email and my threads here and in AA.

Tomer
No issues from the KRC-3 or KSA-100S that I owned before (preamp and power amp). Krell technical support was also good at getting back to customers promptly and answering technical questions competently. I shall gladly buy Krell equipment again.
Four Krell products over several years and absoultely no issues here. I actually think their build quality is well above the norm. Their customer service has also been excellent, both timely and knowledgeable. While some may not care for the Krell sound, I haven't read many complaints over quality.
I have had four Krell pieces in the last three or four years and have never had a single problem with any of them. I have not experienced so much as a blown fuse. I'm surprised by your experience.
Tomer,
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Krell, it seems to be unusual from what I can tell. As far as I go I've been posting on Audiogon for over 3 years and if you check my postings you'll see I certainly don't work for Krell I just had a positive experience with them. Right now I don't even own a Krell component, my system is SET based. I certainly didn't mean to offend you, but when a non-member posts something critical of a particular company without getting into much specifics it raises some red flags. Anyway I hope that Krell or your dealer takes care of all of your problems as they should. Best of luck to you.