Stillpoints LP Isolator Record Weight

Has anyone who has auditioned the Stillpoints LP Isolator (LPI) offer their opinion on the turntable accessory? I'm curious if it would provide any advantage over the standard VPI Record Weight / Periphery Ring combo.
jyoungpark
Benjie, I think I heard the Monza compared with the StillPoint LPN at CES. I certainly looked like it. It was no contest and they used the LPN the rest of the show. I certainly have never tried one, however.
I was using the LPI on my Technics SP10. The difference it made compared to my TTW weights was not subtle. It brought a level of clarity to playback that was prevously missing. It's expensive, but IMHO, worth the investment.

I say "was" above, because I recently replaced the standard SP10 platter with a newly developed copper/gunmetal unit from Artisan Fidelity. With the new platter, the LPI did not contribute anything over my Kuzma Strobi or standard Artisan Fidelity weight.
Catastrofe, I presume the new platter was a substantial improvement. Copper and gunmetal; sounds interesting.

I once had a Finial Audio solid copper string driven tt. I weighed 285 pounds! At that time it cost me about $11,000. Now, with the price of copper, I can just imagine.

The weight was my problem. I couldn't trust most racks that were available then.
Tbg, I just bought a Sindre. What did you put under the spikes ? Could you send me a private message? Tnx
Mattheus, I guess I don't know how to send a private message.

I never used the spikes that came with the Bergman. I used a StillPoint Component Stand and first used SP Ultra SSs and later Ultra Five on the Component stand under the Bergman. I also used their LPI record weight.