Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Rafael0054, since I know Gold does not mix with Rhodium, pending that all this works out, The Furutech FI-50 plug I would get will be Rhodium, I really would not have a choice, have you read the info on this plug?, spectacular it is, It is said that this plug does more High performance than the wpo's, what's your take?
Rafael0054, I was wrong!, The Carol 3/1 solid core conductor, oil and water resistance, 600 volts power cord on the Krell is $200.00 a foot, more exspensive than beldin power cords, when I put a Furutech FI-50 or FI-52 Rhodium plug on the end of this stock power cable, it should be way better than before.
Rafael0054, I am doing the metal matching you have told me to do, The Furutech FI-50 or FI-52 Rhodium is an exact match for the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium, I agree, I will give the wpo time to hear what will happen on the krell first, If that pans out, it's off to the races with the plug, however, I have a question for all here, is there a benefit between a 20 amp plug over a 15 amp plug?, I just got confirmed to use a single pole 30 amp breaker on my Krell, this allows more current, and better the amp's sound stage and allows the amp to run smoother as Krell says, and a member here on audiogon uses a 30amp breaker on each of his Krell 750mcx amps, of course I am not doing that till I see what the Rhodium does with the Krell over a period of time, the 30 amp breaker that is here new in bag will be the last thing to do after the full impression's of the Rhodium's.
Audiolabyrinth, Sound Applications has always stated that 20 amp IECs and plugs sound better than 15 amp ones. This is very difficult to check so I have never done so. While the wall plug end can be done fairly easily the IEC end would be a great pain.