New Pangea Audio AC-14 XL Power Cord

I was ready to order the Pangea AC-14SE when I came across a new PC from Pangea...the AC-14 XL. It looks like a totally different animal than the AC-14SE and AC-14.
Has anybody tried this PC yet?

http://www.audioadvisor.com/Pangea-Audio-AC-14-XL-Power-Cable/productinfo/PGAC14XLI/#.Uw-j215yEt5
128x128lowrider57
Well it uses a few more 'better' copper wires in the mix. The only visual difference is the purely cosmetic metal caps on the plugs.
So i would guess (not having bought one yet) it is a little more refined than the 14SE
I note that Audio Advisor does not exactly explain what wires are better. a mix, a few bits??

I went for the AC9SE and it was better in some situations than the AC99.
So I would guess the same can be said for the 14XL over the 14SE.

I plan on getting one or two eventually. When they offer a deal for eary adapters.. The current extra discount for return of power cables bought from them in the past two years only.. I cannot use as mine are older..
Elizabeth, I was hoping you knew something about this new cable, since Audio Advisor is not providing any real info. I bought some Pangea's a while back based on your recommendations. I think a AC-14 was only $35; incredible!
Discount for return of power cables? Can someone tell my where there is information on that?