looking to go from seperates to intergrated

I currently am using a ARC Ls2b matched to a classe DR-9 amp and would like to consolidate space. any thoughts on a integrated that would be an improvement to my current system. My speakers are von/VR2's.
Thanks in advance
sean27
THE VON SCHWEIKERT VR2's ARE 8 ohms nominal 20watt min 200 watt max,I am currently listening to the arc Ls2 which is a hybrid tube ss this matches p well with the DR-9 smooth transparent sound with nice sound stage. my musical taste range from Blues, rock. jazz etc:. my current room size is 13x18 this could change in the near future. I would like to spend between 2000 to 3000 and would spend more for a keeper. I am looking to possible expand later to home theater and need capability to handle that. I love to turn the volume up a notch when I can, but most of the time where listening at modest levels. How do some of your rec compare to levinson 383 jeff roland and BK design group.
I've heard the DK VS-1 Reference with some Von Schweikert speakers and it sounds great. It certainly doesn't make any compromises at its price point by being an integrated. (The DK Is a hybrid, by the way.)

Michael
A Jadis Orchestra Reference has just been put up for sale (not related to me) for $1950 asking price. It sure looks great as much as a virtual component can impress in an ad.
Since my Aronov recommendation would also be a great match, but is not for sale used today, that Jadis sure looks comparable, at a higher "bargain" price for an esoteric piece.
I heard the Jeff Rowland Concentra 1 Integrated driving a pair of Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers and was very impressed. It's an excellent sounding amp with plenty of power to drive most systems. Looks great also. I have the JR Synergy IIi preamp, so I like the Rowland sound. I see this amp on Agon right now for $2700. Rowland has a 5 year transferable warrantee which migitates your risk of buying used.