looking to go from seperates to intergrated

I currently am using a ARC Ls2b matched to a classe DR-9 amp and would like to consolidate space. any thoughts on a integrated that would be an improvement to my current system. My speakers are von/VR2's.
Thanks in advance
sean27
I've heard the DK VS-1 Reference with some Von Schweikert speakers and it sounds great. It certainly doesn't make any compromises at its price point by being an integrated. (The DK Is a hybrid, by the way.)

Michael
A Jadis Orchestra Reference has just been put up for sale (not related to me) for $1950 asking price. It sure looks great as much as a virtual component can impress in an ad.
Since my Aronov recommendation would also be a great match, but is not for sale used today, that Jadis sure looks comparable, at a higher "bargain" price for an esoteric piece.
I heard the Jeff Rowland Concentra 1 Integrated driving a pair of Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers and was very impressed. It's an excellent sounding amp with plenty of power to drive most systems. Looks great also. I have the JR Synergy IIi preamp, so I like the Rowland sound. I see this amp on Agon right now for $2700. Rowland has a 5 year transferable warrantee which migitates your risk of buying used.
I see the, Mcintosh MA2275 going for $4,000 and the SS MA6900 for $2,900, second hand.
Sugden or Accuphase make wonderfull Class A integrated amps but don't see them used very often. Expect to spend $5,000

used Audiomat Solfege..very powerful, great sounding, rare on the used market