Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Tommy Emmanuel last September. One of the greatest shows I have ever seen. An amazing guitar player and musician. Don't miss him!
Saw my 8 year old play at a piano recital last night along with two dozen of her friends. Unforgettable show.

I'll also try to catch the Eels tomorrow night in LA and will definitely see World Party in two weeks.
Stanley Clarke, Beachland Ballroom, 1 March 2014, Cleveland OH. A great show in a very small venue by a truly nice guy with awesome talent.
"Living Colour @ the Empire State Plaza 6/4/14. Nothing better than live music."

I was there as well. Great show from a band that shows no diminution of skill even after all these years. Last I saw them was close to thirty years ago at a club in Albany (QE2) with a then unknown Soundgarden opening for them. Utter mayhem ensued.
Georgepv, you're right--there's nothing like a Tommy Emmanuel show. Part vaudeville and part old-time tent revival held together by the most incredible guitar playing imaginable. With the passing of Paco de Lucia, Tommy may be the undisputed king of the guitar.