Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
April at Clearwater theater Steve Hackett Genesis Revisted II

March Pat Metheny

They still rule
Steve Hackett is top of my list of artists I want to see live and never have. Does not come around Baltimore/DC metro area very often though. WOuld love to catch the Genesis REvisted Live tour. Hackett is the man. I don't blame him for leaving Genesis when he did. Genesis was overcrowded with talent and he has written and performed so much great music since then. His situation with Genesis was much like George Harrison's with the Beatles.
Mapman I believe Hackett will be in the Philly area in the fall. Close enough?
Devo last night.

Did not know what to expect going in. Could this particular band possible age well?

Definitely an interesting band to watch and hear. The guy on keyboards is mostly what made them unique I would say.

They really stood out from the pack back in the early days of New Wave. Their robotic version of "Satisfaction" is what I recall first catching my ear back then in college.

No encore though. No "Whip It" or "What We do". Oh well...

A fun 90 minutes. Now I know.
Went to see 'The Fab Four' last night,a Beatles tribute band. In all honesty,I was not expecting much. Man was I off the mark,this band rocked and the whole show with Ed Sullivan as the MC was terrific. If you get a chance to see them, you wont be disappointed. Great show...