Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Went to see 'The Fab Four' last night,a Beatles tribute band. In all honesty,I was not expecting much. Man was I off the mark,this band rocked and the whole show with Ed Sullivan as the MC was terrific. If you get a chance to see them, you wont be disappointed. Great show...
Los Lobos in Durango back in March. Great show and sound crew! These guys are still tight and play their songs pretty close to how they sound on their albums. Although the show was only about 90 minutes I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to see them again.
Los Lobos are one of the greatest American bands ever. Their 'Live At The Fillmore' is tremendous!
Agree re: Lobos. I always try to catch them when they play nearby (pretty often, since I live in LA) so I've seen them more than a dozen times. David Hidalgo is a truly fantastic player and Cesar Rosas and Louie Perez (when he steps out from behind his kit) are both impressive guitarists, too. Steve Berlin is a great sax man and the overall level of musicianship is pretty much off the charts (so to speak).

I also love their repertoire. Straight-up blues, rock, quirky covers, and a half-dozen Mexican folk styles. You never know what you're gonna get, you just know it's gonna be great.