Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Just returned home from seeing The Jolie Holland Band ( Anti Records recording artists) four nights in a row in San Francisco.Different set every night,guests on most nights.Fantastic shows featuring her unique blend of blues,country,Townes Van Zandt covers,pop,dylan covers,her own songs and anything else that might pop up.Beautiful music delivered with what I feel is probably the greatest voice out there.It certainly is for me.This was music that stretched from Lou Reed style NYC rock to Backporch Texas downhome blues.Every note perfectly integrated into a cohesive sound.If you can't get out to see her,get some of her music and you won't be able to stop yourself from going next time she comes around.She's the real deal.
Caught Paul Rodgers on Valentine's Day and his vice is as strong as ever. The concert was basically Bad Company material with two songs from Free one from The Firm and a cover of Albert Kings Born under a Bad Sign. The band was awesome it sounded like you had just cranked up the stereo. They did all the songs that ruled the fm daily during their run. If you have a Jones to hear some Bad Co. Or if you never saw them like me then go,you will not be disapointed.
Last night (3/7/15), Oz Noy Trio at Saxon Pub, Austin. Roscoe Beck on bass and Chris Layton, drums. Oz is my favorite "young" electric guitarist on the scene.
March 11: US Navy Sea Chanters concert while they were touring the South-East. Unique experience & these men & women of our Navy can really sing. They did several songs including a really nice acapella version of "Bring Me A Little Water, Sylvie". very enjoyable & best of all it was free (i suppose our tax dollars at work). All the members of the Sea Chanters were extremely courteous to all in the audience after the show when they mingled among us. Well done, US Navy!! :)