Jeff Rowland 302 or Conrad Johnson Premier 350

I am thinking of buying a high powered amp and I have shortlisted the JR 302 and the CJ P350. Which is better overall? Would appreciate all comments.
thf
Thank you guys (and girls?) for your input. The rest of my system are as follows: CEC TL 1X, Audio Space DAC-1US, ARC Ref 2, BEL 1001 MK V (mono), SF Extrema. I also have a pair of ATC SCM 100 ASL speakers which I use in my main system . I suspect the BELs are a little under-powered for the Extremas and hence, the need for a more powerful and versatile amp. Unfortunately, from where I live (in Asia), I will have to drive 5 hours across the border to get a demo (strangely, the dealers are not so friendly here). Due to all these inconveniences, a home demo is out of the question.
The Rowland will benefit from the ARC Ref 2 Balanced preamp, the CJ is Single ended only. If you want your system to sound warmer the CJ, if you want it to sound smoother/liquid with dynamics the Rowland will provide that quality. It is oh so listenable with the rowland, makes you forget about upgrades for at least 45 minutes (since we can never resist the urge...) I've heard the BEL Mono's and they do run out of steam just when you get it to the level you want.. nice sounding though.

Nice Setup..

Chris
Thanks Chris, for your thoughts. I see in your other posts that you have quite extensive experience with the hybrid Lamms. Do you think the M1.2s have enough juice for the Extremas?
Jeff Rowland 302 was one of two SS amps on CES 2005 which I have found musical ! And I have some kind of aversion toward SS :(
Thf - 120 watts of Pure CLASS A Lamm power is deceiving.. I just took them over to a friends system powered by 400watt Parasound JC1 and max output was no different.
If you were really concerned get the 2.2's (I owned the 2.1's before I went to these special edition 1.1's as I found that even though I had was using 800watts into 8ohm EAD powermaster 2000 running only two channels, the Lamm had way more vice like control plus more warmth. I like the CJ warmth but wanted something more refined myself. Vocal and horns are amazing on the Lamm's, especially for me to put up with the Class A heat output these generate in Phoenix, AZ!

I've heard the 302 and it is liquid smooth like tubes but with a different warmth. I had to try the Rowland 501's to even get close to the output and control of the Lamm 1.1's I have (The Rowland 201's couldn't control the 3.4ohm woofer on my WP7's like the Lamm could). The 302 powersupply is much more capabable, and really in a different league

The Sonas Extrema's only look like 88dB effecient so unless your room is really huge the Lamm's will drive it without a problem and with ease!
http://www.stereophile.com/loudspeakerreviews/915/index4.html