Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
March is under way and I am still the only member of "our" Las Vegas _____ Club!!! I would like to share favorite music as well as hardware preferences.
Paul
Paul,

Are you getting your Vandersteens from Paradise home theatre? I was there today, and they had a pair waiting to go to their "new home"!

- Eric

p.s. Sorry I can't join the "club", I am just an out-of-towner here on business.
O.K. pmrodier, I guess I'll be the second member in Vegas, after all, this is a very elite club :). I live on the east side, Sunrise mountain area. My systems mid-fi, but I do love squeezing the most out of it for 2 channel music and 5.1 HT.
Hey guys,
Premiere Home Entertainment is a great place to shop. I bought my B&W' cdm9,cnt,snt and velodyne sub there. Kim is great to ask questions to and they have always offered to let me take home equipment and try it out. As for the Vandersteens, I believe they are used and might have been Kim's so you know they have been taken care of. Anyway, it is nice to hear from someone in Vegas who also enjoys good equipment,
See Ya, baxel