Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
O.K. pmrodier, I guess I'll be the second member in Vegas, after all, this is a very elite club :). I live on the east side, Sunrise mountain area. My systems mid-fi, but I do love squeezing the most out of it for 2 channel music and 5.1 HT.
Hey guys,
Premiere Home Entertainment is a great place to shop. I bought my B&W' cdm9,cnt,snt and velodyne sub there. Kim is great to ask questions to and they have always offered to let me take home equipment and try it out. As for the Vandersteens, I believe they are used and might have been Kim's so you know they have been taken care of. Anyway, it is nice to hear from someone in Vegas who also enjoys good equipment,
See Ya, baxel
Baxel, I glad you gave PHE a thumbs up, I just found them on the internet looking for some B&W's. I've lived here for 9 years and am now just find out about the true higher end stores around here.I'm looking into getting the DM 604 S3 or the DM 603 S3. never heard B&W 's before but I like the look. Have you found any place that sells cables, other then Monster locally? The only places I looked so far are the major retail stores, which thats about all they carry. I'd love to be able to run to the store and pick up some Audioquest or Straightwire, or Nordost, anything other then Monster cable or Acoustic Research.
Dbx,
I think Abbotts? sells Audioquest or is it harmonic tech and I know PHE sells Kimber. Most places other then circut,best buy,ultimate, great indoors are installers and can get it but do not carry it so you can not see or try it before hand. If you go to PHE they will let you demo kimber and tributaries? and if you are in the military or law enf. they will give a discount, they did for me(if they are still doing it). I ended up buying jps ultraconductor i/c and speaker cables from a co. in redondo beach over the phone, Great cable. Probably your best bet is to buy here on audiogon,or sometimes audioadvisor has a good deal on audioquest. good luck,baxel