Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Baxel is correct, there are two stores there on charleston. Audio Experts is owned by Bobby, while Vincent stereo is owned by vincent.They split up a while ago and just split the store in half. Bobby always has some high end tube gear in his store, so I'm pretty sure he would be able to test them.
Greetings from the LV audio wasteland!!! I'm a Green Valley resident, long time into audio...

Just stumbled into this part of A'gon. I'm in the process of changing my set-up (again), sold my Totem Forest / Cinenova rig and I'm setting up a HT with Krell / RBH equipment. Perhaps could host a meet when all is done. I have attended gatherings in other cities; it can be fun to meet others into this consuming hobby.

Regards,

John
Lunna,

Sad to say that nothing has transpired :-( My wife and I are temporarily caring for my dad in Long Island and will eventually return. There are a handful of clubs in the metro area and it is a lot of fun. All Las Vegas needs is a good push to get started :-)

Paul