Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Greetings from the LV audio wasteland!!! I'm a Green Valley resident, long time into audio...

Just stumbled into this part of A'gon. I'm in the process of changing my set-up (again), sold my Totem Forest / Cinenova rig and I'm setting up a HT with Krell / RBH equipment. Perhaps could host a meet when all is done. I have attended gatherings in other cities; it can be fun to meet others into this consuming hobby.

Regards,

John
Lunna,

Sad to say that nothing has transpired :-( My wife and I are temporarily caring for my dad in Long Island and will eventually return. There are a handful of clubs in the metro area and it is a lot of fun. All Las Vegas needs is a good push to get started :-)

Paul
Hello again! Attended the '06 CES with a small group of locals. I have an email list of about 25 LV audiophiles culled from AVS and A'gon, just need help in getting something started. I can be contacted at f1stserve@yahoo.com. Regards,

John