Aesthetix Calypso vs ARC LS25 MK2

Looking for insight from folk's who have compared these two pre's either head to head
in the same system (preferably) or experience with both in different systems.

I'm not looking at any other pre's at this time,
so please don't muddy up the thread with other pre's I should consider.

Thanks in advance...
perfectionist
R_f_sayles,

Like JD said, 1/16" of an inch or millimeters, it's that crucial, especially on toe-in/out.

Forgot to mention, I had received my Nueance platform that I ordered some time ago during all this. It was sized to my Naim cdp, but it wasn't right for my system. The image was fuzzy and not clearly defined, bass was not as tight, and the pace seemed slower. I did a hardcore A/B between the Aurios Pro's and the Nueance. The pro's proved to be superior in my system. I am not dissing the Nueance, but again, it just wasn't right for my system.

Ordered three more 5/8" tungsten carbide balls from Hoover Precision to use on top of the Aurios Pro's under cdp...
Jupiter, Saturn, aka California. Jafox, if you don't behave yourself I'm going to have to kick you in Uranus next time I'm over.
I also have an ARC LS 25 MKl pre-amp. I just made a deal to purchase "sound unheard" a Calypso. I did so because of a few things. Number one: the fine review by JadeM6 and Perfectionist and many others!! I also have an Aesthetix Rhea which I happen to love. I suspect the mating of the two would work well. I have not received it yet but should be here in a week or two. The original owner (the unit is one year old) has the original tubes and also some Siemens and dynaco tubes. I will listen to both and report back to you all on my findings!!

P.S. My hunt for an new TT and arm still continues....also!!