Pink Floyd FINALLY Releases Live At Pompeii

Waited over 30 years, got the Dark Side, tomorrow Pompeii (at Best Buy), hopefully Wish You Were Here next.
128x128rx8man
For years I waited for a DVD release. Two months ago I broke down and bought the tape! I will buy the DVD nonetheless. I think it's a phenomenal film because it catches the band at a very crucial moment in their career, and the concept of playing in the empty amphitheater is quintessentially floydian.
I should have been a little clearer, there was not enough character space to insert the words "On DVD" in my thread title. Ben, I was wrong assuming that a possible DVD release would be released on WYWH, I did a search and it turns out that Delicate Sound Of Thunder and a Pulse DVD are being released shortly instead (Amazon.com). I was off by one year on the original Pompeii release, it was 72.
I just hope it sounds better than the bootleg LP version I picked up 20 years ago. The music is fantastic, the pressing quality.... wellllllll... I have heard worse.

Enjoy!
Mike.
The directors cut DOES contain the original performance along with the new version.
I bought it a few days ago and I do prefer the original.