Good Quality Led Zepplin CD's do they even exist?

In particular "Good times Bad Times" among other favorites.
lush
I have compared both cd's the usa versions are not as good as the japs version. I can't read what the cd's say about mastering because it's in japaness. But the sound is a lot better to my ears. I'm sure that something has been done in order to get the better sound. I have heard from word of mouth that the japan versions have been remasted.
Chadaudio-the mistake you may be making (if you are making a mistake, you may not be) is in the mastering of the American CD.
Are you sure that one is the remastering done by Page because these were not issued singular fashion until a while after the grey box set.

If you are sure of that fact then you will be right the Jap versions are better.
It is possible the Jap versions are better but I was led to believe like the Pink Floyd mini-LP versions these discs were only repackaged from the most recent remasters.
Cambell,

The cd's that I have of led zep do say in the back "digitally remastered from the original master tapes by jimmy page and george marino at sterling sound.
Now as far as pink if you can follow this link http://pinkfloydcd.com/2JapanCountryPage.html it will give you all the info you need on the japs verions of those cd's starting with the first issed as a havest cd. If you take a look under that link at the dark side of the moon. The japs have released a hand full of dsotm most have been remasted and some have not. While the one we have in the states was last remastered when the sacd version came out. But I still like the the 92 remastered the best.
Cambell,

The cd's that I have of led zep do say in the back "digitally remastered from the original master tapes by jimmy page and george marino at sterling sound.
Now as far as pink if you can follow this link http://pinkfloydcd.com/2JapanCountryPage.html it will give you all the info you need on the japs verions of those cd's starting with the first issed as a havest cd. If you take a look under that link at the dark side of the moon. The japs have released a hand full of dsotm most have been remasted and some have not. While the one we have in the states was last remastered when the sacd version came out. But I still like the the 92 remastered the best. Since I have not heard any of the jap versions. But I'm sure that the japs version is better compared to the usa verions.
Chadaudio816 okay that's clarified the situation.
I'll need to do some investigation on the Japanese Zep mini-LP's-they were mini-LP versions available in the UK the past 18 months or so but I'm not sure if these were Japanese or a European version.