Good Quality Led Zepplin CD's do they even exist?

In particular "Good times Bad Times" among other favorites.
lush
Cambell,

The cd's that I have of led zep do say in the back "digitally remastered from the original master tapes by jimmy page and george marino at sterling sound.
Now as far as pink if you can follow this link http://pinkfloydcd.com/2JapanCountryPage.html it will give you all the info you need on the japs verions of those cd's starting with the first issed as a havest cd. If you take a look under that link at the dark side of the moon. The japs have released a hand full of dsotm most have been remasted and some have not. While the one we have in the states was last remastered when the sacd version came out. But I still like the the 92 remastered the best.
Cambell,

The cd's that I have of led zep do say in the back "digitally remastered from the original master tapes by jimmy page and george marino at sterling sound.
Now as far as pink if you can follow this link http://pinkfloydcd.com/2JapanCountryPage.html it will give you all the info you need on the japs verions of those cd's starting with the first issed as a havest cd. If you take a look under that link at the dark side of the moon. The japs have released a hand full of dsotm most have been remasted and some have not. While the one we have in the states was last remastered when the sacd version came out. But I still like the the 92 remastered the best. Since I have not heard any of the jap versions. But I'm sure that the japs version is better compared to the usa verions.
Chadaudio816 okay that's clarified the situation.
I'll need to do some investigation on the Japanese Zep mini-LP's-they were mini-LP versions available in the UK the past 18 months or so but I'm not sure if these were Japanese or a European version.
I have seen some mini-lp style cds that were imported from Canada? Can anyone shed some light on this?
Chadaudio816 I am afraid to tell you are completely and utterly wrong about these Zep discs.
Last week I ordered the Jap import of Physical Graffiti,it arrived today.
The packaging is superb;an exact copy of the vinyl and a lyric sheet to boot.
However it states quite clearly in one of the few pieces of English on the data sheet that these discs are remastered by Jimmy Page and George Marino at Sterling Sound.
On listening these discs are IDENTICAL to the Grey Box Set version I have.No difference on volume or anything.

I misunderstood your original post with the Page/Marino reference which I took to be the American discs you were comparing with.
So therefore I'm back at my original point that I believe the American CD's you are comparing are pre-Page/Marino which would explain the difference.

These discs are no better than what has been available for nearly 15 years.

The floor is yours.