Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
Started with a Honda trailbike in mid-60's, to Scrambler, to Bultaco Pursang, BSA Victor (for TT - loved that bike), BSA Lightning (simultaneously w/Yamaha 360 factory Enduro), heavily-tweaked Super Sport in late 70's. Now thinking about picking up either another Lightning or Norton Commando for a re-do...
Used to ride a KTM 125 in enduros. That was fun but the body can only take so much bouncing off of trees! I've stayed away from the street, too many idiots.
1977 Kawasaki KZ1000, original paint, mikuni 29 smooth bores, star racing header. Also still have the original carbs, pipes, etc
1982 Suzuki GS1100L is whats in been the garage for 15 years or so. Its midnight black c/w plexiglass fairing, back rest and rack. This bike only has 11,000km (6800 miles) on it now, I bought it originaly with 3400km on it.