Fuse or braker for dedicated lines?

Hi,
I'll install a sub pannel for dedicated line, and don't know which one is better fuse or breaker? How big is the wire should I use between the main pannel to the sub pannel? Will the sound be better if I use sub pannel over using the main pannel for dedicated lines?
Thanks
DT
worldcup86
Terminal's opinion is simply that: no experience so he doesn't believe it. I use two Chang Lightspeeds with my dedicated line & this is real. Don't do it; it's your loss.
I liked my music best, when I installed ceramic fuses und threw all circuit breakers out.
Was unable to track down any of the ceramics, but switched a glass based fuse to a plastic based yesterday and the improvements were definitely audible. Definitely smoother, less strident. Another of those "go figure" tweaks I guess. And I also use a "creditable" power conditioner. On a cost basis, this is a no-brainer to try. Missed that thread earlier from Redkiwi, so thanks Bob.
Audiophiles are funny people, Worldcup, as you will learn in short order if you hang out here very much. I recently had a man tell me with absolute seriousness that when he painted his listening room a different color it changed the sound coming out of his speakers. Not his perceptions but the actual character of the sound, itself. So it shouldn't surprise you that someone perceives differences when he changes the material of the fuse bases. Hell, a guy said awhile back on another site that one should never frame the art in one's listening room with metal because it would "create diffraction patterns in the electromagnetic force fields" and "utterly destroy your sound."

Funny, funny people....
So we have 4 so far: Blake, Detlof, Redkiwi & myself who can attest to the positive attributes of appropriate fusing, yet the Doubting Thomases persist in disseminating misinformation & telling us what we can/cannot hear. Worldcup did not request opinions from those who don't even have a clue; he wants to know "what happens when" & those of us who have that experience have responded to help him. But we've heard this all before: all amps, all cables, all CD's, all (insert ___) sound the same. My take on this: all Doubting Thomases sound the same!
For those who do know but want to understand why, I cannot help you because I don't understand it myself; it makes little sense to me either. But I do know what I hear.
I'll conclude with a story about a blind test that I performed unknowingly & accidentally, if I even needed any proof this then is all that's required. Power went off at home for several hours one day when a storm was passing through, so I turned off all audio system power switches of course. I even went downstairs to pull the (then glass) fuse & decided to try "that ceramic fuse trick" that I had read about from Redkiwi. I installed that ceramic fuse & then promptly forgot all about it. I didn't power up the rig until the next day; turned everything on & was playing the tuner so I went outside to do yardwork for awhile. A few hours later I came back inside for a break & was sitting on the sofa wondering why the tuner sounded better than it had previously? The sound was richer & warmer, just more pleasant to listen to, but I didn't know why? I dismissed it to audio psychosis & returned to my tasks. But I kept hearing that nicer sound so that night I played some records & CD's, all sounding better than before. I didn't say anything to my wife about it, but the next day she was there quizzing me what had I done to the system & why did it sound better? I didn't know why, but we both agreed that something had changed & we liked it. It wasn't until several days later that I remembered the fuse change & attributed the improvements to that! Just to be sure I restored the glass fuse, but not for very long because that was the answer.