Why so many Plinius for sale lately

I was curious why there seem to be a lot of the latest versions of Plinius amps for sale lately, like the 100MkIII and the 250MkIV. The asking prices seem to be pretty low, yet they haven't been marked as sold. All the reviews I've read rate them pretty highly.
audiojerry
The first SA 100 did have problems with hum which was addressed I believe in the Mark III. The Mark three had two separate toridial transformers one for each channel.
PLINIUS uses silnote wiring in their products which is a silver wire and they recommend that use use this product. I use a cryo treated silver inter connect but it's the Darwin Cables The Truth with excellent results.
I know of no amp that is just plug and play and you get the best results. If you want the best out of a piece of gear you have to be willing to accommodate it,experiment with it and tweak it.
the old plinius design by steven like sa 100 mk and sa102 sound much
better than sa 103 and reference and the difference in price is big for the new ones with very tiny improvement for that cash if you see cosmetics
wise they almost identical except the new ones comes with the blue back plate this remind me of the original pass labs aleph yes the cubes ones in which i still have sonic wise is far much better of the generation that came after the cube is superior from top to bottom and the mid are
glorious envy of the best of tubes amp the same story goes with plinius
the older ones is better than the new ones let gets the fact straight i had the sa 102 and sa103  the mid on 102 its much more fluid on 103 was more sterile and did not have the texture of the102 the 103 had 1 hair more in the extension high and low in which  is not a improvement 102
have better dynamic,pace.and tonal emulation on the voice and instrument are more natural on the 102 that why you see a lot of sa 103
on sale . reference equipment pre cj premier ls17,cello encore,phono preamp einstein. cd 47 labs.jenas labs cable and conditioner amp aleph 5 upgrade plinius sa102 otl tubes amp.turntable linn lp 12 full blown
cartridge ortofon rondo red,kiseki lapiz azuli , miyabi cartridge actual on the linn speaker sonus faber amator electa 1st ver. magnepan1.8  devore gibón and the old faithful quad els 63 with sequerra tweeter