Rogue Owners Unite

Hello Rogue Owners. The goal of this thread is to let Rogue owners discuss the tubes they have tried in their amps/preams and discuss other tweeks that have been implemented with success. It would also be nice if you'd post your system components to help us compare notes.
buckingham
This is a follow up to the last post. I forgot, I have a lot of tube rush in my phono section which make it almost unplayable. What is the best fix?

Thanks again
I have the 99 Magnum and 120 Magnum. The 99 has Philips 5814A tubes (?) in the output amplification stage and 12AX7 Sovtek in the the critical part of the first gain stage (on the left looking from the front of the unit) and a 12AX7 GE in the other slot. My 6SN7GT tubes have no other markings. I do not know what this means or who made them.
My 120's have Polish 12AX7, Hewlett Packard 5963 (Japan), and Electro Harmonix 650EH (Russia) tubes.
All are stock tubes (from the factory).
I have a Rega CD2000, Linn LP12/Rega 300B/Grado Sonata 4.5mv, and Magneplaner 1.6QR's all connected with Nordost Blue Heaven IC's and speaker wire.
SOUND
lush bottom end (pretty defined a little thick)
a little suckout in the mids,
a slight glare in the high end and a little bright and thin for my taste,
the sum is a very detailed and coherent sound with a neutral quality that has pretty lush harmonics. The tone on horns can be very nice but piano sounds a little thin for my taste. There is quite a bit of dynamic range. The speaker rolls off in the high end (some people think it is not detailed, I disagree) the sound is a little closed in as a result in my opinion.
I would like more definition in the bass and a warmer midrange with smoother high end.
Can anyone tell me the best tubes to replace?
What are the Philips 5814 tubes?
Should I replace the 12AX7s?
Any ideas what the 6SN7s are?

Sorry I do not have tips or answers for anyone else.
I will probably call Kevin Deal as well.

thank you, it is good to know there are others who appreciate Mark O'Brien and Mark Walker at Rogue who have been like best friends to deal with and make a very quality product.
I would think that the 6SN7's are GE. The Magnum 99 has upgraded NOS tubes and GE are more readily available 6SN7's for NOS.
When I bought my 99 they came with Penta Labs 6SN7 tubes.
I had ordered the Rogue with NOS 6SN7's and I was curious as to what they really were.
I called Penta Labs and talked to a really rude guy.
He would only tell me they are Penta.
"are these tubes NOS and if so what are they"?
"they are Penta Lab tubes"
"I know they are Penta Lab tubes but you didnt make them.Can you tell me who did"?
"they are Penta Lab tubes"
I called Mark and he said they are G.E.'s
I now have some NOS Russian 6SN7's Mark sent me.
I feel they are very close to the G.E.'s but I like the G.E.'s a bit better.They are slightly more detailed.
Im putting the G.E.'s back in this weekend.
Buckingham- I dont think the sand tweak would apply to your Tempest.Check with Mark to be sure.
Philjolet-That Sovtek 12AX7 is your problem.Get a very low noise NOS for that position in your phono stage.
Try a Tungsram SLN=super low noise.This is one quiet AND sweet sounding tube!!