Rattle from Ceramic art pieces

Hanging On the rear wall about 8 feet up are 4 ceramic art pieces. Any low frequency sounds such as drums, bass cause these pieces to rattle. Any suggestions on how I could dampen this rattle. Taking down the pieces is not an option.
areddivari
Blue Tak can leave a residue on certain ceramics. Try a wax based product available at your local antique mall called "Quake Hold".
David99, can you remember the name of that "no-name". The two samples that I tried were definitely more sticky, tacky, and softer than Blue Tack, especially if they were warmed up (like summer time here in Arizona!) Let me know...and thanks for your input!
Fatparrot-I live in N.Y. Nothing gets sticky or tacky here. :~)
I do not remember the brand name of the stuff I had a while back.All I remember is it was blue and came from wal-mart.
I feel it was exactly like blue tack.
I dont have it anymore as my daughter got a hold of it and used it up on her posters.
Next time I hit that store I'll see if they still sell this particular brand and let ya know.
The cheap stuff works fine. There is a yellow one I think most Ace hardware stores carry it. Kmart too!