The Listening Chair - What type do you use?

What type of chair do you use for critical listening? I've always believed that one with a low back is best because a high back would alter the sound back to your ears. But I've also realized that comfort also will make ones listening experience more enjoyable. I’m thinking of going more in the direction of chairs replacing my couch and I’m having a difficult time finding ones with low backs that would allow one to seat in for hours at a time. Is low back seating really that important? How many of you in search of the absolute sound have sacrificed a bit of sonic performance for more comfortable seating?
islandflyfisher
I like to recline when I listen. I use a Le Corbusier Chaise lounge chair. VERY comfortable! Cool looking too!

Marco
Dutailier Glider Chair. AvantGlide Collection, Paris model. The best Glider chairs in the world
Gettyyup Gettyyup Rawhideeeee!!

I use an ordinary office chair but been waiting for the right time to invest in a Mies Barcelona. Yes, too ubiquitous for you interior designers, but it's the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. I think the height and angle of the chair is perfect for audio/ergonomic purposes too.

My girlfriend said she'd offer to buy me a replica if I buy an original for herself...
You got it Gunbei. Mine's genuine pony skin, so one of Pokey's relatives may have sacraficed his life to provide me with some comfy-ass sittin'! OK, yeah, it's just a dead cow, but it really gets some folks fumin' when I tell'em it's pony. Viggen, you can get a repro of the Barcelona's for around $600. Free shipping from this joint. A friend of mine has one of the most comfortable chairs I've sat in for listening. Can't recall the designer but it was a huge leather version of a bullhorn chair. I may have a picture of it somewhere since I photographed his listening space once. I'll check.

Marco