Need advice: Budget Amp for system

I just ordered 2 B&W 804's for my Stereo (80%) and HT system. I'm using a Sony STR DA555ES Receiver as a Preamp. It's a 5 channel 80WPC with pre outs. What is the best AMP in the $1200 range that is great for music and good for HT as well ( 5 channel). I love my jazz, R&B, as well as some contemporary music. Two recommeded are Marantz 9000 and the Anthem MCA 5. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
mmcfd842
sunfire cinema grand can be had near that range(1250-1350used). great power for HT and quite musical.
I have a 5-channel Adcom GFA6000 FS for $400. It does 100w/ch x 3 and 60w/ch x 2. I used it as my HT and stereo amp for a couple years until I moved and no longer had the space (currently using common HT "receiver" setup). http://home.earthlink.net/~aberoo/audio.html ...Abe
......Just noticed that you specified a five channel amp. So forget the McCormack-- Sorry. Craig
If you want very good sound quality, my recommendation is that you buy a McCormack DNA 0.5 2 channel amp ($900) and use your sony's amp section for the other three channels Your Sony may/may not have the hookups for this. I've heard the McCormack with B&W and thought they were a great match.
Sunfire Cinema Grande thats what I did and I love it. Picked it up for $1250 used and wouldnt trade it for the world. Good luck