Right tuner for the job

Hello, I have 3 son's at home who use my stereo system. I need a recommendation for a tuner that has preset buttons so my guys are not constantly using the tuning dial to find their favorite stations. What's a good tuner that offers station preset buttons on front? Thanks.
warren2828
I've had/have several tuners- MAC 1700(RCV), Mac MR 73, Pioneer tx 6200, Scott LT-112B, Sansui 717, Scott tube mono, Fisher 500, 400 , 800 etc. I found the SS tuners to have better resolution and extension than tubes. Some of the more pricely tuners don't sound any better. So try a tuner from the 60's,70's or 80's. when they made the best ones. Also some vintage RCV sound great. Bottom line, radio sucks so don't go crazt spending mega bucks. pick one up at a garage sale for $5.00 & have fun !
Carver TX-2. I've owned one for over ten years and use it daily. It works well and sounds great...plain and simple. I agree with the idea of not spending a bundle on a tuner. There are two for sale now on the 'Gon for under $100 each. Buy one and rest easy.
Sure here's some additional info on my current system: tuner will be used with Rotel model 1080 200 watt amp, McIntosh C37 Preamp, Anthem CD-1 Player and McIntosh LS350 speakers. I like nice gear and my son's respect the equipment. At present I have a Magnum Dynalab FT 101A tuner which I intend on selling.
A little more info to consider. I live in an area where reception is good. I prefer to purchase a used tuner. I will only use FM band. Don't need AM. Thanks!
Do you need a remote? Find a tuner which offers three "banks" of channel memories and then give each one "bank." (1-10/11-20/21-30 for example) Yamaha/NAD/Sherwood tuners among others all had this feature. Check out the Marantz ST-6000 as well. (For around $270 New, this tuner seems like a decent deal.) Or you could buy from me one of my mint/as new tuners...Sherwood TD-7010/Marantz ST-59. Bill