Sistrum or Neuance or...?

I'm considering some isolation for my transport and DAC. Which of the Sistrum or Neuance do you recommend? Or what else? I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks.
budrew
I don't think Bayer or Microsoft claimed their products work in a way that they could not. If they did, I'm sure a knowledgeable someone would be considered responsible in calling them on it. That's the point your otherwise fine posts are beside. FWIW - the mech of aspirin has been known since the seventies.
science has still not proven why cement hardens, go figure...last I looked folks were using a lot of it and liking it.
The empire sings a different tune! Sistrum backers are no longer repeating Star Sound's self-contradicting techno-slogans. Instead, they have started saying things like, Star Sound doesn't have to explain anything to us (I heartily agree, so I hope they stop!)... we don't know why aspirin or cement works, so should we stop using them?... we should just judge the product on how it performs, etc., etc.

This is such a sudden role reversal, I worry that there's been an invasion of body-snatchers. But, hey, it's a step in the right direction. Nobody's choice of equipment has been criticized here; noone's taste has been impugned; there's just been a protest over junk science. Enjoy your stuff.