Music trivia anyone?

First one to post the correct answer gets the positive votes.No negative votes allowed for the wrong answer. Anyone else with a music trivia question go ahead and ask.
QUESTION: Who is the walrus?
david99
Keep looking, reprince, that should "Help"!

I'll take a guess on Charlie Parker, how about the Euphonium
Undertaker, YOU THE MAN! +2+2. "Donna Lee" on the euphonium, now that's something.
I think the Beatles may have had a session musician on one of their very first recorded songs. If I remember correcly, I think a drummer named Alan White played on one of their first singles...not Ringo. XTC's Psychedelic Psuedonym was "The Dukes of Stratosphear" (and it's a very fun album).
whoa, Phild, I even have that albumn......somewhere...... and couldn't come up with that! +2/+2 from me, 2!

They say that memory is the SECOND thing to go... and I forgot what the first thing was :-)
Thank you for the kind words regarding this thread.It is a fun topic for sure.Thank you all for the + votes also.I have a tainted reputation here and need all the + votes I can get to keep audiogon from "assgone'ing" me! Im glad you are getting a kick out of this thread Angela.Maybe we can figure out a way to get a game of spin the bottle going here!