Music trivia anyone?

First one to post the correct answer gets the positive votes.No negative votes allowed for the wrong answer. Anyone else with a music trivia question go ahead and ask.
QUESTION: Who is the walrus?
david99
I think the Beatles may have had a session musician on one of their very first recorded songs. If I remember correcly, I think a drummer named Alan White played on one of their first singles...not Ringo. XTC's Psychedelic Psuedonym was "The Dukes of Stratosphear" (and it's a very fun album).
whoa, Phild, I even have that albumn......somewhere...... and couldn't come up with that! +2/+2 from me, 2!

They say that memory is the SECOND thing to go... and I forgot what the first thing was :-)
Thank you for the kind words regarding this thread.It is a fun topic for sure.Thank you all for the + votes also.I have a tainted reputation here and need all the + votes I can get to keep audiogon from "assgone'ing" me! Im glad you are getting a kick out of this thread Angela.Maybe we can figure out a way to get a game of spin the bottle going here!
david: don't let all those + votes go to your head, now. just remember that, purportedly, the majority of lottery winners blow their rewards in a year or less. -kelly (who's much happier being your friend than your adversary)
phild, yes - the dukes of stratosphear. i have two of their albums as well as most of xtc's works. amazing ting to me, is that the dukes sound quite different than xtc even tho it's the same folks...

doug s.