Vandersteen's Low Spousal Acceptance Factor

I purchased the Vandy 2ce sigs recently, and really like their sound. I know everyone has strong opinions about them on this site, but to me they sound very natural and balanced. I've owned Revels, Thiels and Von Schweikerts, but they all sounded slightly colored and/or dry by comparison.

Enter the dreaded Spousal/Wife Acceptance Factor. My wife HATES the way the Vandy's look. Is there anyone who can modify/dress the Vandy's to make them more presentable?? Or, is there another speaker (even if it costs a little more) out there that has that first-order sound, but doesn't look like a black box? Help!
128x128gfields
OK guys, Just locked down a pair of Kestrel 2s in mahogany - absolutely beautiful. Call me superficial, but the shearwaters are almost as butt ugly as the Vsteens. Not looking forward to the 200 hours of break-in though. thanks for the suggestions.
Tell your wife about your life-long interest in the following:

1. Small aircraft
2. Motorcycles
3. Cheerleaders

The aesthetics of your audio hardware won't seem as bad. At least she'll know where you're at - at home in front of your system.
Congrats on the Kestrels. Did you show her a picture?

I've seen the Shearwaters in person, and they look better than in the pix - definitely better than Vandys. Of course, the Kestrel 2s were probably the best choice. Hope you guys like 'em.