Moon I-3 and Totem Forest?

I would like to buy the Totem Forest and the Simaudio Moon I-3 100w. Do you think that the I-3 have enough power to drive the Forest?
Thanks
zutbof
I asked Simaudio how long it really take for the breaking. I asked is it 6 weeks open or 6 weeks of playing. He is answer me that is 6 weeks of playing. But i dont know if it's 24 hours by day. Now i let play it 10 to 12 hours by day and i don't know if it's enough. What do you think?
If you can just leave it running 24/7. You don't need to have the sound coming out of your totems, just so long as there's a signal coming in, that should do the trick
I am not sure of that. If no power go out of the I-3 it's like staying powered on that's it. What do you think?
The next summer i will let play it more loud. I can't now because i am not alone in the house.
Sorry, let me clarify: to break it in you'd want ot keep it playing so that a whisper of sound is coming out of your speakers. From what I understand the sound level isn't an issue, but it can't be on mute. (I wrote the other post in a rush, so it wasn't that helpful)
I understand, you mean for the break-in of the I-3 and the Equinox. But for the Forests a little loud level is better i think. Am i right?