Moon I-3 and Totem Forest?

I would like to buy the Totem Forest and the Simaudio Moon I-3 100w. Do you think that the I-3 have enough power to drive the Forest?
Thanks
zutbof
I am not sure of that. If no power go out of the I-3 it's like staying powered on that's it. What do you think?
The next summer i will let play it more loud. I can't now because i am not alone in the house.
Sorry, let me clarify: to break it in you'd want ot keep it playing so that a whisper of sound is coming out of your speakers. From what I understand the sound level isn't an issue, but it can't be on mute. (I wrote the other post in a rush, so it wasn't that helpful)
I understand, you mean for the break-in of the I-3 and the Equinox. But for the Forests a little loud level is better i think. Am i right?
Ah, I didn't realize you were still breaking in your Forests as well. You don't need to play them at excessive levels to break them in, but you will need something above a whisper. I don't know if this is an option, but you can leave them playing during the day if no one is home. Good luck!
There's also a speaker break-in trick. Connect your Forests out of phase (so, reverse the leads going to ONE of the speakers), place them face-to-face right up against each other (as close as possible) and play a mono recording or throw the mono switch if there is one on your preamp. You can turn it up very loud and you'll barely hear a peep. Just be careful not to turn it up so loud you damage the speakers.