Best amplifier for Sonus Faber Concerto Home??

I currently have my old amp (Creek 5350SE). Have also tried the SLI-80 by Cary on a one day session. Like things on the "clinical" side, ie speed and detail over "musicality".
Thank you in advance
nper_nospam18d1
If you like "clinical" not musical then Krell, Simaudio, and to a lesser extent Bryston are right up your alley. High on power and low on warmth. Your speakers will certainly play an integral role in the overall sound though. Good luck.
You have wrong speakers if you do not like "musicality". You would be better better suited with a Pair of Triangles and and a Bryston Amp using all Nordost Wire. Personally, I cannot think of anything that would sound "worse".

Good luck.

KiD
I think he is saying the Cary was not Clinical enough for him. The Cary amps are not clinical they are very musical with great rhythm and pace.

Maybe Solid State ? You can get a very Clinical sound with Solid state.

Mark
As The_kid said "You have wrong speakers if you do NOT like "musicality"." nper_nospam@freemail.gr please clarify. Judy426 offered a great response to you question, if we understand it correctly, but you have to be kidding! right?
Cheers!?