Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
I've owned two EAR amps over the years. .... the 890 and the 834 Integrated.
Both amps emphasize the midrange which is typicall of EAR amps IMO. I Don't want to influence your opinion of the 890 before u get it. ... I'm Just saying that was what I heard in the system I had it in at time.
Devilboy,

I had the Momentum stereo amp and yes it was VERY good, one of the best amps I have had and I have heard. I prefer my CJ ART monos over everything. There is no contest against my CJ ART amps. CJ ART monos are stunning.

Believe it or not, the Job is better in some ways and not as good in some ways compared all my other solid state amps. Yes, compared to those mentioned. This is my opinion and not fact. If you consider the price difference and the amount of power you need (meaning if the Job has enough power), give me the Job 225 and I am done solid state amp-wise. After all, it is a baby Goldmund. Having gone back and forth with tubes and solid state, tubes give me more enjoyment. Tubes over the Job? No. The Job over other solid state? Yes.

My new Job arrives Monday. I am happy.
Seeing as how the new Ncore amps are all the rage and seem to be giant killers, anyone compare the Job to one of these?