Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
There is already feedback on Amazon comparing the two and the poster said the (older version) JOB bested the N-cores!
Holy Cr@p! The magic is back. My Job arrived @ 9am and it is hooked up and singing sweetly. This amp is PHENOMENAL !!! It's not even broken in, but sounds fabulous. If you do not own one or are thinking I am crazy, it's your loss. I hooked it up with my EAR 868 tube preamp on my TAD's and I am giddy.
Geez people, you're ravings are starting to make me look for an online blackmarket for selling my kids to get one of these!! What is the overall sound character of these amps? Neutral/warmish, raw neutral, coolish? What system sound character would be most beneficial to have to get the most out of this amp?
Joe, glad your Job is in and sounding fantastic! My friend had an 868 with an 890 and his system always sounded great. Curious to know how it sounds with the 225. The thing that I love most about the Job is it's so damned holographic. The transparency is amazing. Very CLEAN sounding with a low noise floor. Goldmund does something with the damping factor issue which gives me the deepest, tightest, most ACCURATE bass I've ever had from any amp. I know I sound like a broken record but I never had a component that impressed me more than this thing.
Ha!

These amps are articulate. Voice, male and female, is very natural. Bass is full, maybe not as tight as Krell for example, certainly good enough for me. Full, three dimensional effect. Superbly clear yet with a slight touch of warmth. I love a good tube preamp or warm SS preamp in front of it for my taste. Awesome low volume performance - which is the bulk of my listening. I am not a head banger so I have not run out of steam. The Job 225 is very well balanced from top to bottom.